Updated: 2020-03-05 Views: 163
So I mentioned I am putting together a mystery-event-to-be-revealed-later that features a bunch of crazy bright pillows and showed you how to sew a Pouf Pillow. Here’；s another one that would work great for the home in a more subtle color combo. Get the simple Ruffle Stripe Pillow DIY after the jump…；DIY Ruffle Stripe Pillow
1. Pre-wash and cut your fabric. You’；ll need one piece the size of your pillow plus 1/2″； for the front. For the back you’；ll need two pieces the same length by half the width of your pillow plus 2.5″；. Then you’；ll need one long strip of any fabric in any width and length for your ruffle.pillow cases home decor
2. Take the top piece of your pillow and place it right side up. one end of your ruffle strip to one side， and the other end to the other side. Find the middle and pin it somewhere in the middle. Doesn’；t have to be specific.
3. Fold your ruffle up and pin it intermittently like so：Sew with a straight stitch right up the middle：close-up：If you want， sew a couple more lines on either side：
4. Fold the inside edge of each back piece under 1/4″； and ironpersonalized baby blankets， then another 1/4″； and ironthen sew in place to finish the edges(or sew the one that will show and serge the other like i did here)：
5. Lay your pillow front right side up， then lay the back piece that will show right side down， then the other back piece right side down. They will overlap， just make sure they are all aligned on the pillow edges.Sew it all together 1/4″； from the edge all the way around：Serge your edges or cut with pinking shears：Flip it inside out…；
6. Stuff your pillow in. Done!
i'm off on an inspiration-gathering trip to Antwerp today. it's less than an hour's drive and parking is free. i have no plan, other than to check out Dries van Noten's flagship store. i love what he does with prints. this dress is from his Spring 2012 collection.
Carrying your own bottle of water with you saves our lovely planet, because you do not have to buy water in plastic-bottles, which had to be transported with lots of energy over a huge distance. There is already a good variety of nice and eco-friendly water bottles out there.
You’ve heard it time and time again, updating your pillows is the easiest way to give your space a fresh look without having to upendthe scheme you’ve already put together. The problem is that picking out pillows can be weirdly hard! There are so many options out there, and it’s hard to know which ones will match. That’swhy we thought we’d put together a few schemes that we know will work. Here’s what we suggest: